23.5.11

Unexpected Loveliness

Sometimes, you have days that are just, well, lovely. Today, I am taking a leaf out of my best friend's book, and posting a list of the things that made today absolutely fantastic!

  • I got to draw dancing bears and lions on my final IB exam. This will not harm my score, but help it.
  • I finished said exam about 40 minutes early, and thus was able to go to Dairy Queen with two of my closest friends to eat peanut butter chocolate treats and talk about boys, college, and our relative ages (one of my friends is my five year old twin, and the other is our 35 year old mother, if you were wondering).
  • We had a sub in psychology, allowing me to practice microflow, a component of positive psychology.
  • Today was the last time I ever have to dedicate more than an hour of my time to rehearsing the African Jazz number for recital. No more yelling, no more wounded gazelles, no more getting blamed for the mistakes of others. None!
  • This video. And Edward Monkton in general.
  • To top it all off, my aunt gave me a year's membership to the Metropolitan Museum of Fine Art. That's right. I can go whenever I want to for no monies, instead of twenty monies. Happy. Happy happy happy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment